About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mini Session 9/20!!!






































































This Mooresville mini was very fun, we had a lot of great shots and wonderful little subjects!!! I can't Thank my mom's enough for all of their easy going personalities and help: I would say "lets go in these weeds, get a little dirty, bop me in the head" they would say "sounds great" with a big smile!!! I was also blessed with a nice day, picture perfect- lol!!! Thank you again Mom's and Grandma's you did a great job and thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your little darlings!!! Your final project will be ready in two weeks at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com, ENJOY the sneak peek!!!

As I've said before, mini sessions are great for milestone photos. When you don't want to spend a ton of money or time and just want a few images, the mini's are the way to go!!! Only $75.00, 30 minutes of shooting and 10 edited images for you and your family to enjoy- Like always all photos sold at cost and a CD after first on-line purchase of your images. If you would like to kick off a mini of your own or join in on one just call 317-403-3713 (Natalie).... Also visit me at www.facebook.com/Perfect Reflections by Natalie...

No comments:

Post a Comment