About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Levi's Newborn Session!!!













































Finally!!!- The pose I've been after!


I always enjoy newborn session, the babies are so sweet and you never know what your going to get! It's so funny to see their faces when your trying to fold them up and place them in a particular position. I also love to look at those little faces and see who baby looks like, I see a lot of mom in little Levi!!! Overall, this was a good session. Levi was very curious when we started, he didn't want to miss a thing. Luckily, after a while he got board with us and bonked out. Making it an excellent time to try the pose I've been after (all my blog followers are clapping now- they know I've been after this look) mom did a great job and I loved working with her- Thanks for all of your help!!! I would also like to "Thank" both mom and dad for giving me the opportunity to work with your sweet little man, he is darling!!! Roy and I are very happy for you, congrats!!! Enjoy the sneak peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment