About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Engagement!


























































This is a cool couple, they are artsy, laid back and ready to tie the knot!!! We were able to work around the rain and get some great photos in over fall break. The morning was cold, which gave them another reason to snuggle in close for their pics. I am so excited for the wedding, I can't wait to feel the creative atmosphere and see what this couple comes up with. I would like to thank them for giving me the opportunity and trust to capture their love in this medium. I truly hope you enjoy the large sneak peek and there are more to come....to be continued 6-8-12....

No comments:

Post a Comment