About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

HELLO- Newlyweds!!!






















































This was a fun couple to work with, I had a great time!!! I was loving the lighting and the care-free attitude they had towards possibly getting a little dirty. This is my first bride in the boat, WHoOT-WHoOT!!!! -She really did great and didn't even give me any lip, lol.... I would like to give James & Corie a big "Thanks" for giving me the opportunity to capture this beautiful time in their life!!! Congratulations!!!!! Roy and I are very happy for you both! May these photos hang on your wall for many years to come......Enjoy the sneak peek....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking so much time with us!! These pics are superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are very happy so happy for you both the pics are great Nat

    ReplyDelete