About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

"GOING TO THE CHAPEL!!!"















































































































































I love weddings! Not only are they beautiful, happy times for everyone. They are a reminder of the importance of unity between a two people. Every minister has their own way of expressing matrimony. Each one different, yet all touching and true. Another perk to weddings is I get to eat cake!!! This wedding was on a wonderful day and in a charming town, and I had great people to work with. I was also blessed to meet a long-time wedding photographer who was kind enough to share some pointers. Overall, very happy with the results and can't wait to reveal the rest. For the family and friends who wish to view and buy visit www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com with the password- just ask Phil or Rach for that. I would like to give a big "Thanks" to the bride and groom for giving me the opportunity to capture their big day!!!! Thanks and Enjoy- sorry for the delay in the sneak peek, I know my blog followers were chopping at the bit- so I gave them an extra large sneak peek.... enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment