About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family of fun!!!!






















































This family was so cool!!! Very laid back and fun to work with, grandma and mom were galloping around on a imaginary horse all to get a little girls to smile- Bravo. The day was beautiful, I think everyone agreed because our location was covered with people, preventing me from using the grounds to it's full potential. Although, the lighting and crowed limited me a little, I think the outcome was very cute and I'm happy with the results!!! I would like to "Thank" this family for giving me the opportunity to work with them and would love to to work with them again in the future- Thank you, sorry for the delay on the sneak-peek!!! The rest of your photos will be available on-line with your password in two weeks at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com -Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously this is the coolest family ever! They look wonderful

    ReplyDelete