About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Home from the Moon!!!







































These Newlyweds were all smiles during this shoot!!! I had the pleasure to shoot their wedding last month, which was absolutely beautiful. During this newlywed session we had a fun time exploring the town and working with the sunrise, such a great day it was. I love the flow these guys have, I didn't have to do much directing because they just fell into place. I would like to give an extra big "Thanks" to Shane for being such a good sport, he took one for the team and got a little wet in the boat. I'm super excited to review the rest of the photos, there are so many good ones- this is just a few- the best may still be in the stack!!! Thank you guys, I hope you love your photos, enjoy the peek.... Congrats!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment