About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Hays's






























































This was a sweet family, they seemed so close and loving. The kids were kids, and it added to our fun. We were very lucky to miss the rain our appointment just danced around it and to my surprise the ground wasn't that soggy. The overcast made for some great lighting and as always Anderson Orchard was a beautiful back drops!!! I love that place, so sad it's closing for the season. I would like to "Thank" the Hays's for giving me the opportunity to work with their wonderful family, I hope you enjoy the sneak peek. The rest of the photos will be available in 2 weeks at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com don't forget your password and be sure to order in a luster finish (that's my pick).... Anyhow, enjoy, I truly hope these pics bring a smile to your face!!! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,
    These are just beautiful! I can't wait to see them all! You truly captured the personality of our family and I know we'll treasure these pics for years :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete