About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mini Session 10/24!!!


















































This was a smooth going mini, we had a bit of a time adjustment to accommodate the fast falling sun, besides that it was all smiles!!! It was another beautiful day at the most popular Anderson Orchard in Mooresville, very nice people that run that outfit- thank you for that!!! Anyhow, all my mini goers made my job easy, they were all so darn cute!!! I was really loving these pics in the editing process, I can't wait to work on the others- which will be available at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com in 2 weeks- don't forget your password!!! Thank you to all of my mini people this go around. Enjoy the sneak peek and I hope it makes you smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment