About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Coolest Kiddos Ever!!!
































This was the coolest shoot I've ever done, and I'm talking about the weather! It started snowing just after I left!!! The next day it was 60 degrees, got to love Indiana!!! Being so cool this was the fastest shoot ever too!!! We had to make a few last minute location changes to accommodate the fast falling sun and school schedules, I'm still adjusting to the daylight savings time- Not a big fan. However, the location change turned out pretty good; and these kids really did a great job, very delightful to work with given the conditions. Overall, I thought they had some really cute shots!!! I would like to "Thank" Stephanie for giving me the opportunity to work with her bunch! I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and there are more to come!!! Thanks, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment