About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cutie on the Run!!!






















































This was a lovely family of 3, with one on the way!!! My little buddy loved his vintage drums that have been in their family for years, I want to say 60 years. Once he got his music fix he was on the run. Dad and Mom with her cute little baby bump did a great job at catching up and getting some cute pics in. I would like to "Thank" them for giving me the opportunity to work with their growing family. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and there are more to come, even better ones may await us!!! In 2 week from date taken visit www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com with your password, be sure to order in luster. ENJOY, Thanks!!!!

-love this families teeth!!!! So jealous, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment