About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lincoln and the Fam part 2!!!





































This was a very cold day, causing little Lincoln to freeze up. Majority of this shoot he was giving me the -lady are you crazy- look. We got a few little smiles, mostly when we were tossing him into the air. Regardless, I think we got some cute ones worth hanging on the wall. I would like to "Thank" my sister and her family for giving me the opportunity to work with them! I'm so sorry for the cold elements, I really wish I had a studio at times like this. Just maybe, one day I will move up in the big world, yet even then I will probably still do 90% of my work outside in the great wide open!!! Enjoy the peek, more to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just read your comment...that was nice! It was so cold and I felt bad having Lincoln out there! Regardless the pics look great and we stayed warm through it! Thanks so much!!--ARH

    ReplyDelete