About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love in the wind!!!
















































I'm starting to find I'm not a big fan of November, we have been getting some monster winds this month; and the trees don't have much on them to block it. However, in this shoot we used it to our advantage, letting the wind blow their hair back as if they we on a cover of the latest naughty novel, lol... I'm so kidding, we were all getting very annoyed with it, as it was whipping peoples hair into lip gloss and other peoples mouths!!! However, we were able to work are way through the mini tornado and get some great photos. I would like to "Thank" this crew for giving me the opportunity to work with them, and as always it was very nice to see Abby and all of her little changes. Many of my blogers may recognize her from this past year, she is 1 now!!! Enjoy the sneak peek!!! There are more to come in 2 weeks at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com, be sure to have your password and order in luster, Thanks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment