About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Easy, Breezy!!!









































This family did fabulous, the dog was even a great to work with!!! I had a fun time with them!!! The sun was falling much more rapidly then I had in mind. However, they were so easy to work with- it allowed us to get really great shots in less time. I would like to "Thank" them for giving me the opportunity to work with them. I would love to do work with them again!!! I'm sorry for the delay in the sneak peek, I gave you a large peek to make up for it and hope to have the remaining of your photos ready soon. To view and buy visit www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com just use your password and order in the luster finish. After placing your 1st order I will send you a CD!!! Keep me posted if you have any request!!! Thank you, Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment