About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gone Camping....














































These were some active boys, I had to be fast -but I think I got them!!! We had a beautiful location to work with and a mommy with a mission!!! I would like to "Thank" Mr. & Mrs. Phifer for being so kind and letting us use their awesome place. Once again the weather came crashing in on our plans so we had to make some last minute changes which cause some stress, but as I said I think we got what we wanted!!! There are many more, this is just a sneak peek. I truly hope this is what your after, I really think they are cute!!! Enjoy, thank you....

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! What a good looking mama! Great backgrounds and beautiful subjects. I love the themed pics. Your pictures are amazing, Nat!

    ReplyDelete