About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Wallace's!!!


















































It was so nice to meet this family, they seen my work and was in-town for the holiday's- so we sat up a session!!! We were lucky the weather wasn't bad, it was fairly warm and the wind was mild. I'm also very happy with the colors in this shoot, especially for late November. This time of year it can be a little more challenging then the warmer months. I would like to "Thank" Amanda and her gang for giving me opportunity to work with them and I would love to meet up again. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and I'm sorry for the delay- the holiday weekend had me really busy. To make up for the delay, I gave you a large peek and hope to have them ready to view and buy soon www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com remember your password and order in Luster. If you see one you would like me to send you via e-mail just to get your Christmas cards started or have any request let me know!!! Thanks, enjoy!!! 317-403-3713, Natalie....

No comments:

Post a Comment