About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mallory's Fam!!!















\
























I really had a great time with this family!!! They were so laid back and fun to work with. They offered a very welcoming environment, thank you for that. I was equally impressed with the property, it was beautiful!!! I was so pleased that it wasn't freezing and the wind wasn't that bad. I would like to "Thank" everyone for spending some time with me and giving me the opportunity to work with your family. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and there are more to come in 2 weeks just visit www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com be sure to know your password and forget to order in luster. Thank you much, enjoy!!! With any questions or request feel free to call me, 317-403-3713- Natalie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment