About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweet Family of 4!!!






















































I am so lucky to of had the opportunity to work with such cute kids!!! They were all smiles and made this shoot go really smoothly, despite it being on the cold side. Mom and dad did a great job too!!! The biggest perk in this job is meeting new people, this family was so nice!!! This shoot was done up north (well, north of me). I enjoy venturing to different locations, it's fun to see what's out there and it makes it nice for my clients too!!! Feel free to ask me to travel, however there is a small travel fee. At times going to new locations it can take a minute to get my mind flowing in the new surroundings, but it always turns out good. Overall, I'm very pleased with these pics!!! I hope the family agrees! I'm truly sorry for the delay in the sneak peek, crazy busy lately!!! To make up for it, I gave you a large peek!!! I also hope to have your photos ready by tonight to order just visit www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com, use your password and order in the luster finish. Feel free to give me call or shoot me an e-mail with any request!!! Thanks, Natalie 317-403-3713!!! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment