About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Time!!!






























































I had a lot of fun with this family despite the last minute changes due to the weather. Working with 3 kiddos and a baby can be a bit challenging, lol.... However, they were all so darn cute making it much easier. During this session I had a good time looking into these little faces and seeing mom and dads features shine through. Mom brought a lot of good ideas to the table and I always love that!!! Photography, like any art is subjective and I love trying to make peoples visions come to life. I hope you like the sneak peek and I'm sorry for the delay... Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to work with your fun family!!! Enjoy.....

Photos will be ready in 2 weeks after your session at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com be sure to have your password and order in luster. Call me with any questions or request!!! Thanks, Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment