About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Travelin Mini.....




























































Love this group of people!!! They were so nice to work with. They all took part in my 1st "travelin mini".... I was kind of experimenting with it and defiantly noted some changes that I need to make for next time. What is a "travelin mini" you ask??? Instead of having my normal 30 min, 1 location mini, we all met at the same time and traveled around town together. This way it gave my clients more variety in scenery and the option to do an outfit changes. On the downside it takes up more of their time, many people like the fast in-out service of a mini. Anyhow, it was just a thought and I wouldn't mind doing more in the future. Overall, I'm very happy with this shoot! This group was so darn cute, I really enjoyed working with them!!! I hope you all enjoy your sneak peek and there are more to come!!! I would like to "Thank" everyone in this mini for giving me the opportunity to work with them and for being so kind during this experiment, lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment