About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Cox'ssssss...Ya, that's right 6!











































































I love this family!!! They are so cool, what I saw was a very happy group and QUINTUPLETS!!! Yes, quints, I think they get that reaction often, lol. This was my first time working with the Cox's and I was amazed by the welcoming atmosphere. I was also blown away by the "props" and the location. I would like to "Thank" the sweet couple that offered their property and their cool vehicles. Their hospitality put a smile on my face!!! I hope you all enjoy the sneak peek and there are more to come in 2 weeks, just visit www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com. Don't forget your password and to order in a luster finish! I really enjoyed working with you all, I would like to give a big "Thank you" to the parents for giving me the opportunity to capture your family in this art form!!! Thanks, and enjoy the peek!!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICTURES!!! I love this family too! The football pics are super fun! Love that you captured many smiles. Plus you got a shot of just the parents...like that ever happens! Great pics Nat!

    ReplyDelete